Todd Farm Flea Market (STARR's Side/long field on the left looking in from Main Street) is ALSO now open on Saturdays for the period of Governor Baker's State of Emergency.
*** SATURDAYS ***
(a) The Saturday Market will be a more casual day than the Sunday Market;
(b) the Saturday Market will open at 6 am and NOT any earlier per our permit;
(c) no Reservation is necessary for the Saturday Market;
(d) first come, first served; and
(e) price per space is $30.
Vendors will have "open" space between spots.
The wearing of MASKS is Strongly Encouraged.
A six-foot social distancing policy is in place.
Parking is located down in the second field.
*** SUNDAYS ***
The Sunday market will remain the same with the following exceptions:
(1) RESERVATIONS for the Sunday Market are MANDATORY, as I need to cap the number of vendors to comply with CDC/State Guidelines; and
(2) we ask that no one enter the Todd Farm Market Fields prior to 6 am on Saturday and 4 am on Sundays.
PLEASE for both the Saturday and Sunday Markets:
(1) Please be respectful of the Rowley Community and our neighbors by NOT parking on State Highway Route 1A - I have it posted and you will be ticketed by the Rowley Police.
(2) Please be patient and do not speed into the drive, blow your horn, etc. as you will harm the chances of the markets continuing this season.
(3) Kindly remember that all the new polices we now live by, will be expected at Todd Farm Flea Market.
We are very happy to see you all back and only want for everyone to stay safe and be able to make a living. - Starr, Dottee and Janet Todd
Photographs from an MIT course(Spring 2009)